This website is operated by Eurosharp limited. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Eurosharp.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to terms and conditions mentioned below.
Eurosharp uses your data to provide you with our services. By availing our services you are automatically agreeing to share you data according to policy.
These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use Service.
Individuals who are aged 18+ can avail our Service or open an account with us. If you are not at least eighteen (18) years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of Service.
You have agreed to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send to you, if you avail our services. You may select not to receive any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at email@example.com.
You will be asked to provide following credentials if you decide you make a purchase from us.
- Your credit or debit card number
- The expiration date of your card
- your billing address
- Your shipping information
By agreeing to these conditions you signify and warrant that:
- You have the legal right to use any card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase.
- The information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
Errors and Omissions
We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
You may provide us either directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or via third party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service
Third Party Payment Service
We can exercise the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not restricted to:
- Availability of service or product
- Mistakes in the description or price of the product or service
- Error your orders may have
- Fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected or other reasons.
Promotions and Contests
We can change prices of our products at any time without any notice.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
We issue refunds for Contracts within 14 days of the original purchase of the Contract.
You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service:
- Any applicable national or international law or regulation must not be violated
- To solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts, violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances.
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Services, without our prior written authorization or use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to us in order to direct any person to any other website for any purpose; or
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- violate any law, statute, rule, permit, ordinance or regulation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- Post information through, or interact with, the Services in a manner which is false, inaccurate, misleading (directly or by omission or failure to update information), defamatory, libelous, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, or illegal.
- Discriminate against or harass anyone on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age or sexual orientation,
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
- Imply affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by Eurosharp or cause confusion, mistake, or deception in connection therewith.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
- Create a hyperlink to the Website, or any page of the Website, without Eurosharp express written consent, or Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
- Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Publish and/or use unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable, language, text, photos, graphics or howsoever otherwise publications, on the Website.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you are entitled to see the information we hold about you. Please contact our customer services if you wish to make a subject access request or a data portability request. If you wish to make changes to the information that we have collected from you (because you feel it is inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant), simply log in to “My Account” on our website or contact our customer services. It is also possible here to change preferences for or unsubscribe from our marketing e-mails, and withdraw any consents that you have given us. Would you like to be removed from our database? Then please contact our customer services.
You have the right to object to the processing of the data that we have collected on the legal basis of legitimate interests. However, this may mean that we are unable to give you access to certain features. In the unlikely event that you have concerns about our processing of your data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you choose to register an account with the Services (whether directly or through a TPS), you are agreeing to provide and maintain accurate, current and complete information about yourself. Unless we expressly authorize you to do so, you are only authorized to create and use one account for the Services and are prohibited from using alter egos or other disguised identities when using the Services.
You warrant that you
- Have not previously been suspended or removed from the Services
- Don’t have more than one account
- Have full power and authority to enter into these Terms and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Eurosharp reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Unless otherwise noted, all Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary rights that are owned by Eurosharp or by third parties that have licensed their use to Eurosharp. Any use of the Content, except as specifically permitted in these Terms or as otherwise expressly permitted in the Content by Eurosharp, is strictly prohibited.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to email@example.com, with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims”.
Links to Other Websites
We may include hyperlinks on this Site to other websites or resources operated by parties other than Eurosharp, including advertisers. Eurosharp has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Web Site and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages nor are we responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external websites or resources.
Limitation of Liability
Eurosharp does not seek to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or that of its members, agents, directors or employees or for any fraudulent misrepresentation.
To the fullest extent permitted by law and save as provided above, neither Eurosharp nor any associated company shall be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether on the part of Eurosharp or any of its members, agents, directors, employees or otherwise) for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website, the supply of the products or their use or resale by you.
Further, Eurosharp will not be responsible nor liable for your use of any other websites which you may access via links within this website. Eurosharp does not control these websites and is not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users of this website and their inclusion in this website does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with Eurosharp.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using Service.
All provisions of Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Amendments to Terms
BY USING SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
Please send your feedback, comments, and requests for technical support by email: firstname.lastname@example.org